• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson said no thanks to Carolina Panthers

Zod

This isn’t news. Of course he doesn’t want to come here now and neither did Stafford. Luckily Watson just saved the Panthers from themselves. Also this should be alarming to Tepper that we are in year 3 of Rhule’s rebuild and star players are refusing to come here. Even ones with legal issues…

• Beer 2

If I had a no trade clause, you can bet your ass I'm vetoing a possible trade to Carolina were I in his shoes.

Can't imagine wanting to be part of this dumpster fire after being in one in Houston for so long.

I'd be walking to Pittsburgh right now, we know they are fine with woman abusers on the squad, and have historically been one of the best run teams in sports.

Wow, are you saying nobody but Cam would even pick up the phone and now even he's like "get yo priorities in order" before he would think about it again!?

If you're really building stop thirsting after and trying throwing money at FAs and getting turned down, you look desperate. I'm now totally ok with rolling with the best rookie QB you can "steal" out of this draft. Not Fhules Gold like Zach Wilson and the elder Pickett. No, more like Mac Jones or this draft Carson Strong. Don't believe the hype. That is the mistake teams like the Jets and Dolphins make. Green Bay, the Patriots approach their decisions based on researching, scouting, finding a diamond, not Fhules Gold.

Edited by rippadonn

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Verge isnt a source

Out of curiosity, why do you hate her so much?

On topic though: It's incredibly disappointing hearing that the Panthers were willing to throw away even more resources to not fix the QB situation.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1