• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One NFL GM's Top Ten Predictions

Mr. Scot

We need ATL to fall in love with Willis and a team who loves him more to jump them to 6. Denver, WSH, Minnesota or even Cleveland...need one of y'all to love Willis. 

Whether it's Cross, Penning, or Linderbaum, one seems likely to be left over in 10-14 range that would make us happy. Hell, even Pickett for us after a trade down if that's where the staff goes. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Jone said:

Well, better than Sewell IMO.  I never saw the attraction honestly.  Never stood out to me on tape.

I know it's only going into year 2, but he's trending bust IMO.

Nevermind, looks like he put it together around midseason last year.

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't want to see Ekwonu go right before us. Shades of Sewell in 2021.

And herbert in 2020.....you know if not for those meaningless late season wins, both very likely would have been panthers....tiresome, so tiresome....

I agree with this prediction *right now, panthers need to work out a deal with good buddy jets to get ahead of the giants whom pick right after panthers too. But Im in full Neal mode, then Ekwonu(won me over after weeks of ??), then trade down. Those are it. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

And herbert in 2020.....you know if not for those meaningless late season wins, both very likely would have been panthers....tiresome, so tiresome....

I agree with this prediction *right now, panthers need to work out a deal with good buddy jets to get ahead of the giants whom pick right after panthers too. But Im in full Neal mode, then Ekwonu(won me over after weeks of ??), then trade down. Those are it. 

I don't want to trade up. We don't have the luxury of spending those resources. If we can get a top 3 OT at 6, just do that. If not, explore trade down options. After all, we should be able to get a starting OL in the first round.

If a starting quality tackle is still available, don't trade down so far you miss on that.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

But that is the plan. Gotta get more picks to churn the bottom of the roster. That or take Pickett at 6 since he went to Tepper's alma mater.

Yeah, hence why we suck so badly. Worry about churning the bottom of the roster when it doesn't basically look the same as the top of the roster.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1