• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers scouts high on Malik Willis

Zod

Just now, philw5289 said:

Smokescreen. Seattle will trade us 9 to get Malik. They’ll probably throw lock in there too 

Yep! It's the lying season. I don't believe this poo for a moment. Rhule and company aren't going to push their chips in on one of the rawest prospects out there. 

9 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Yep

I wouldn’t hate Cam mentoring Willis with McAdoo coaching him and a nice FA OG addition to our line. BC, FA, Elf, Brown/late pick, Moton with Cam/Willis at QB. Maybe Cam for the first few games and start working Willis in. You wouldn’t really have to change the offense. I

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, t96 said:

"Massive red flags" huh? He's a boom/bust project and definitely risky but there are no red flags I know of.

You see, in Linvillese, "massive red flags" translates to "a name that doesn't rhyme with damn vowel," or alternatively " doesn't wear enough baby blue."

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

I mean, if being raw is a red flag, then the draft is mostly a bloody affair.

Yeah no more red flags than a Lance or Josh Allen. I read Willis plays some hero ball and trusts his arm too much. That’s a lot of college QBs, especially those with lesser talent around them.