• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper hired a private investigator to look into Deshaun Watson

Zod

2 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

What are we going to do? Trade the farm, have a good QB but hope he doesn’t get hurt with terrible players around him and in 5 years hope he’s still good when we have draft capital again?

Idk but we got to try something. I mean u really want more crappy qbs like Teddy or Darnold. No thanks as long as his case is cleared, yea go all in

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The PI isnt leaking this that is his entire livelihood and I seriously doubt the few people close to Tepper are going to be leaking this.  

Also where is this being reported?  My google is not showing anything

I am not saying it's true, and in fact I don't really care if it is true, or if they are doing it.  It could be a complete fabrication, or it could be a rumor that isn't true.  But things like that are difficult to keep secret.  

In my experience, some people like to tell others about interesting things whether they should or not.  Those people could be a secretary that handled the booking and the payment, or someone else that works for either organization.  And the Panthers hiring an PI to investigate would be interesting.  

13 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Glasses Youre Dumb GIF by Originals

Are you unaware of this common practice? How long have you been watching NFL organizations inner workings? They have PIs on retainer and send them out to high schools, follow around prospects, and deep dive into high cost/high profile franchise players.

From Joe Namath to Baker Mayfield. Not new at all. Very well known. If you were not in the know, then you know now.

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The PI isnt leaking this that is his entire livelihood and I seriously doubt the few people close to Tepper are going to be leaking this.  

No I know they hire PI but they don’t do for every single qb or player in the league lol.

44 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Aaron Wilson has the story, and he's a good source.

We're not the first to do this, by the way. The Eagles did it last year during the season.

All that said...

38 minutes ago, hepcat said:

If you need to hire a PI to investigate a player he’s probably not worth trading for 

Pretty much.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

55 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Anyone that the PI spoke to would know. That's probably a long list.