• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Kaepernick

NAS

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Is there another Kaepernick I am unaware of, or are we talking about the guy that got benched for Blane Gabbert?

It would get us a lot of media attention until the actual games start and everyone realizes he is not any better than Darnold or PJ.

Dude, lets forget the fact that he never knelt for the anthem or any of this until he was benched for being a bad QB.  Nobody wants to remember that fact

• Beer 2

He needs to be in camp somewhere so that this story can be resolved.

If he's awful, so what the story ends. If he's not awful, he gets to spend his last few viable playing years on a roster.

I just don't want the "what if ..." stories continuing for the next decade.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, NAS said:

Instant upgrade over Darnold and PJ 

JFC

It will be amazing, one day, for Kap to finally sign and prove just how utterly mediocre he is.

But, even then, the poli-stans will make excuses for him.

Which is why he will VOLUNTARILY never play again… because, without playing, his poli-provided “legend” will remain intact and the poli-money will just continue to ROLL in.

Goddam fugging GENIUS for such a mediocre QB. My props to his creativity and ability to take advantage of other’s naivety and stupidity.

Edited by tiger7_88
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

He needs to be in camp somewhere so that this story can be resolved.

If he's awful, so what the story ends. If he's not awful, he gets to spend his last few viable playing years on a roster.

I just don't want the "what if ..." stories continuing for the next decade.

Kap wants the "what if" stories.  He will never allow himself to actually play and ruin the fantasy.

Edited by Wes21
  • Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Kap wants the "what if" stories.  He will never allow himself to actually play and ruin the fantasy.

Not true he's been fighting to get back in but racist owners are the reason he's not back. Let's go get him! 

• Poo 4

If it gets us out of the train wreck that would be a trade for Watson, I'm all for it.

Would he take $10 million on a one year prove it deal? Put an option for a second and third season for us in the contract and we can trade him away if the opportunity presents itself and set those years at $20 million each.

Worst that could happen is that we have the bad season we're already predicting.

Best is that we find out he can still play.