• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Kaepernick

NAS

It’s that time of year!  Every player is somehow in the best shape of their life, I’m assuming he’s redone his mechanics as well?  Nothing but tropes and a guy running around by himself on a field lol.  Kaepernick was bad when he last played and has been out of the league for years.  I’d have nothing against signing him if our team was in this position in 2017, but not nowadays.  He’s been out for too long 

PJ Walker could lead the team to the first overall pick with a lot less drama.  Kaepernick from a pure qb perspective wasn't that good when he was in his prime. Being out of football this long he could beat out PJ much less Darnold.  Besides he doesn't want to play anyway. 

44 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He doesn’t want a job in the NFL.  As Stephen A Smith said he wants to be a martyr.  It has been lucrative for him and actually he has brought amazing awareness to some serious problems.  Kap has better impact now than he ever had as a QB

I really supported him (I definitely support his message), but Kaepernick the man lost my respect when he said he didn’t even vote in 2016 after all the kneeling and awareness he was trying to bring.  Just vote, bro.  Jeez 

1 minute ago, PandaMan said:

I really supported him (I definitely support his message), but Kaepernick the man lost my respect when he said he didn’t even vote in 2016 after all the kneeling and awareness he was trying to bring.  Just vote, bro.  Jeez 

I think he is taking it too far…see you in the Tinderbox when this gets moved but his stance on disrespecting and defunding hard working law enforcement is horrible.  He is placing a blanket on a group of people calling them all racist when that just isn’t true.  I thought that was what he was against