• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, doest look like we qualify for Deshaun.

Zod

Just now, Shocker said:

The virtually 6 first round picks with 2 established players and another a possible superstar CB.  mind boggling 

It’s totally insane that it’s even being mentioned. I couldn’t fathom executing that trade 

• Pie 1

They need to sign a couple OL and draft Pickett / Malik at 6 if available and keep their defensive core and overall cap intact  

If they trade those players away that’s just totally wasted recent drafts and giving up future drafts. It makes no sense 

who stays a fan of this clown car if Tepper / Fitt / Rhule do this 

Edited by Rubi

2 minutes ago, Rubi said:

It’s totally insane that it’s even being mentioned. I couldn’t fathom executing that trade 

Adding to that with no picks to replenish the defense those are likely HIGH first round picks.  The Houston GM must be salivating 

8 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I don't mean to be a dick, but has she ever got anything right?

I get quoting established NFL sources, but I don't get the fascination with this account. 

Not directly connected to the Panthers but is privy to insider league info. Take it or leave it and stop complaining.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The Seahawks trading Russell and getting all that draft capital just to flip it for deshaun would be a masterful job of GMing. Trading an older qb for a younger one and barely having to give up anything for it

Not only younger but better. RW is elite but DW is godtier. He’s up there with Allen and Mahomes.

7 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The Seahawks trading Russell and getting all that draft capital just to flip it for deshaun would be a masterful job of GMing. Trading an older qb for a younger one and barely having to give up anything for it

They may actually be worse than us sans Wilson and Wagner.