• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

If deshaun chooses Seattle over us, it wont bother me. They are the worst team in a really good division and their QB just forced himself out. Have fun trying to win there 

Yeah I'm sure he's factoring in the division talent. Imagine if we'd drafted Trey Smith instead of the Long Snapper last year and Deonte Brown had gotten more playing time to show he's legit. Those positions would be good selling points but are instead question marks thanks to Rhule

53 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

Can us fans who want the trade come back and say “I told you so!” when he takes a rival to a Super Bowl and we turn into Jacksonville?

Rather be JAX.  Give me the rookie with potential over the vet who has past injuries and a upcoming 4 game suspension.  

28 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

We could draft 3 qbs in successive years and they could all suck. 

That doesn’t mean the problem is not throwing the farm at someone, that means your FO is incompetent. Won’t win no matter what with that.

This will be the third year straight Carolina has a top 10 pick.

You’re adding 3 to that. I think it’s reasonable to predict those will be top half, if not top 10, picks.

That’s six years worth of drafts with a high picks. Six. And you couldn’t find a QB or some sort of deal with another team to grab a guy involving less capital than Watson? Or are we to believe six years worth of QBs won’t work out?

That’s some serious FO issues imo. The Panthers’ need a FO that can competently build a team including coach more than it does some Madden cheat code QB.

Edited by onmyown

39 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

I'll do a lifetime ban board bet with anyone whose been a registered member for 5+ years with at least 2,000 posts that he's not coming here

You won't get any takers. Most are too attached to their account and despite the bluster and projecting about rep from some they will not risk their own if it comes down to it. As the saying goes the internet is serious business.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

People cheering for thee Hawks or Saints to get Watson over us are really showing how stupid they are, Watson would be the best young QB in the NFC and have us set up for 10+ years.

But nah some women accused him of something, and even though no criminal charges happened, he's obviously a bad person and the Panthers would be better off sucking forever, than being good with him.

Cry me a River, if Watson makes us competitive again and even gets us to the promised land, I'll take that 11 times out of 10.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1