• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Someone finger this man's butthole again real quick so we can move on without giving away the teams future please and thank you. 

Our future is dog-poo if we do not get a true franchise QB. QB purgatory is not a place we want our team to  be. 

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No idea who that is, but this being true should come as a shock to no one.

It'll be hilarious if Tepper's refusal to do the obvious in firing Rhule is what ultimately costs him the QB he so desperately wants. My man is getting chin checked left and right in the NFL. 😆

I think that tweet is BS. 

It’s one thing if the team sucks, but for our owner to be acting like an idiot asshole so openly it kind of just makes me totally disinterested in cheering for the team. I just don’t see the point. I guess just focusing on the players as much as possible, but there are players all around the league to cheer for. 

Not that this is actually gonna happen obviously but how would the NFL treat player-coaches in terms of salary cap? Could you have a QB or LB player-coach and pay them more as a coach and less as a player and have it be technically legal?

• Pie 1