• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Captain Obvious said:

Rhule, a fugging college coach, went to recruit DW. He said naw thank you.

That's what men think of that coach not some 18 year old  and their parents happy for a scholarship.

He needs to go back to college.

To be fair he didn't say no thank you.  The Browns were eliminated before us - we still have a chance.  

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

LOLS ... just another "Twitter Journalist" for you guys to add to your chaos.

Nothing new here. Atlanta has been Watson's #1 choice since his camp reached out to the Falcons after meeting with the Panthers, Saints, and Browns. Watson really wants to go to Atlanta. I think the Saints and Panthers are a tossup if Atlanta can't make it work, Saints a slight favorite.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Garry Cobb is not available.  After telling the world about D4 and giving out love tips, he is now analyzing the top electric SUVs and will be sharing his prognosis soon.  Thanks for your patience.

say his name 3 times like beetlejuice and he shall appear

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Falcons are desperate I'd ask for more than that

Yeah I’d be asking for a 1st round pick to recoup what they lost for wentz.

and again, falcons can’t because they’re giving up firsts for watson. I just don’t see how this is possible. Ryan just isn’t good enough to take on that contract unless you’re getting picks for it. It’s just doing the falcons a favor and why? Why should they do that. Maybe another team comes into the picture but I just don’t see it.

• Beer 1