• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Hugo said:

Havn't followed recent updates for the DW trade. Are we really currently out? Recent reports have the Saints probably going for Jameis next year. The Falcons have to pay Matty Ice next year and the trade simply does not make sense for them. Browns have been confirmed out, but nothing about the Panthers.

We have not officially been told no nor have we officially backed out. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah but nobody gives a poo about either instance now. 

Right and after a year in Atl he might not even get the poo those 2 did before ppl forget..

Also those girl weren't suing them this might last longer with court case and all..

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I knew Watson trade would make things interesting but this move is causing fuging chaos across the league.

What if inkisdry is right and it was agreed on at the meeting. Tepper is just trolling the league and having the falcons and browns and possibly saints just destroy themselves from the inside. One can dream. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I knew Watson trade would make things interesting but this move is causing fuging chaos across the league.

And he sure ain’t worth it. I’m not even convinced he’s the missing piece for any of the teams drooling over him. I’d like to see what he could do for the Panthers but I’m not ready to say playoffs are a certainty with him.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

What if inkisdry is right and it was agreed on at the meeting. Tepper is just trolling the league and having the falcons and browns and possibly saints just destroy themselves from the inside. One can dream. 

hahah I wish

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Then why not even talk to Seattle.. Better roster more assets better coach and Organization..

Because being in a easy environment with less judgmental ppl around you is more important then winning..

location and weather is a role as well

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Right and after a year in Atl he might not even get the poo those 2 did before ppl forget..

Also those girl weren't suing them this might last longer with court case and all..

My point is Watson isnt choosing where he is playing the next 10 years of football based on these civil suits.  I dont he gives 2 fugs about what the public thinks of him.  Its all going be forgotten in due time.  It always is

Bright side ppl..

Watson to Atl

Destroy there team financially and team building wise for a few years..

The Saints restructured their whole team just about and will be stuck with older players on bad contracts and dead money..

The Browns just ruin the relationship in their locker room..

And all we did was keep signing good roster fits and didn't trade any of our young assets on defense..

Not as bad for us imo...

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

that would be belichickian Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Damn ran out of pie hella early today

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 3