• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

12 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I have not. No doubt he wants these QBs, but don’t we all?

Giving his staff the green light to be aggressive is different than forcing decisions on them.

Is he forcing them to do things they don’t want to do or not? That’s the ‘source’ I’m asking for.

Heavy rumors that Tepper pushing hard for QB is why we are mentioned with every QB on the planet including the Teddy and Sam debacle.

But maybe they are wrong.   I would give Tep benefit of the doubt but his decision making has been extremely flawed with the Hurney decision and now Rhule.

1 minute ago, unicar15 said:

I would argue that NO has a similar roster to ours, a worse cap situation, and a completely unproven coach. Very very realistic that Dennis Allen causes them to take a step back from last year. Sean Payton is probably one of the best 2-3 coaches of the last 25 years. 

Exactly - we saw how NO performed last year when Payton couldn't be on the sidelines.  Heck NO made us look like a super bowl team.  

18 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s gonna happen anywhere. We got a fugton of Clemson fans in NC/SC. I get what you’re saying tho. Just trying to keep the dream alive!

I agree with this. 

He brought National Championships (in football) to the Carolinas. There are folk in those parts that would follow him like the next coming...

11 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Boy wouldn’t that be something if Tepper paid off all the young therapists Whip-It-Out abused 🤦‍♂️

36A7972F-1C59-4D6B-8F96-5FC1A5B3E5A8.jpeg

After labeling as opportunists and attacking the family of the child Britt Reid nearly killed in a drunken crash you are worried about abuse now?

Watson to New Orleans.

The Saints have restructured the contracts of QB Taysom Hill, CB Bradley Roby, LB DeMario Davis and S Malcolm Jenkins to clear major cap space, per source. The Saints are now officially at $29.9M in cap space 👀

Just now, jamos14 said:

Watson to New Orleans.

The Saints have restructured the contracts of QB Taysom Hill, CB Bradley Roby, LB DeMario Davis and S Malcolm Jenkins to clear major cap space, per source. The Saints are now officially at $29.9M in cap space 👀

Those eyes are uncomfortably large.