• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, The Lobo said:

Maybe that’s why Tepper has tried for a second meeting or something like that. I can’t see him just giving up, especially against our rivals. 

Atlanta is just so obviously where Deshaun wants to play, it just might not work out money wise. This deal would be done already if Atlanta had cap room. And I know for a fact Matt Ryan is not happy with this. It’s a mess. No one is reporting on that.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Maybe that’s why Tepper has tried for a second meeting or something like that. I can’t see him just giving up, especially against our rivals. 

We know Tepper hasn’t given up. That isn’t in his character. That’s why I believe the panthers have shut down any potential leaks. We’re still in this, but we need a little help. We have to hope the falcons are not able to trade Ryan

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

If he wanted to be a Saint, he would’ve been a saint by now. Maybe he is waiting on the Falcons, but if the falcons are unable to get him, I don’t mind being a sloppy second. We’ll have 3 years to convince him of a new contract 

I think he wants the Falcons.  The Saints can perform whatever black magic rituals they do down there and make something happen.  The Falcons are scrambling to get their poo together to make it work.  I think he's just waiting to see if they can.

• Pie 2

IjZKs3rb_bigger.jpg

One thing I’ve heard on the Deshaun Watson front…while the Saints, Panthers, and Browns reached out to Deshaun, it was Deshaun who reached out to the Falcons. Could explain their involvement despite having Matt Ryan

2OOfFj4q_bigger.jpg

Listen to Rap on McAfee’s recent tweet. SOUNDS LIKE (!!!!!!) Matt is going to be moved.
Quote Tweet

2OOfFj4q_normal.jpg

Cam Marino

@MarinoNFL

Sounds like the bridge has been burnt between Matt Ryan & the Falcons, regardless of if the team acquires Deshaun Watson. Terrible scenario. Need to get Watson or they’re in trouble.
Edited by KatsAzz

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The longer it goes, the more it signals and adds credence to the idea that we had the best deal offered since day 1, it likely doesn't involve players from our end, and the Taints and Failcunts only got involved to drive the price up or to keep us from getting him and now they have to scramble to even put a deal together.  fuging idiots.

It has nothing to do with the deal being offered

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

The may be, but the problem is, there isn't much of an alternative bc the other two teams can't get their poo together to even make an offer.😂

Both teams have like $15-17M after all those gymnastics. It would not blow my mind if they both rescind their offers if Ryan can't get traded