• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett will be a Panther

Jmac

With all the QB's flying off the list today. I'm fairly confident that he is the guy they want. If Fitts, Mcadoo, and Morgan think he is the guy, then fine. I don't really care what Rhules evaluation is.

Looks like unless they are throwing  a curve ball and trading back or plan to keep Darnold as a starter this year (which I doubt, maybe on a REAL short leash), you guys will be getting your guy.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 3

6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I would really like everyone in the FO to talk about this in a room without fuging Rhule. 

If they OK it, I’ll be fine with it.

It’s sad to say this about a damn HC but fug me you know he would just be up to some fugery.

Well heaven knows we sent enough people to watch him.

Per Gantt, we had a total of eight people at his pro day: Matt Rhule, Scott Fitterer, Dan Morgan and Pat Stewart among them.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

So much like David Carr, lets hope not

I'd rather trade a 3rd next year for Baker which I think Cleveland will do since Carolina and Seattle are the only open QB spots now

I would be down for Baker. He gets too much hate on here but when he’s healthy he can be a very good QB. I can’t believe he even played last year with as bad as his injuries were including his shoulder 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 1