• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Place your bets!

Zod

I have been doing a lot of mock drafts lately and in most of them i have took a QB at some point. Yesterday i did one where we did not take a QB and it just didn't feel right even tho it was a good draft. I just think we either take a QB or trade down regardless because it wont because it will be tough having no picks until day 3.

On 4/1/2022 at 7:54 AM, WarPanthers89 said:

I’ll make this thread better.

Will Sam Darnold……

A) Cry in only one game

B) Cry in multiple games 

EF7C35D0-2AE2-4283-99B0-437737307953.jpeg

Just a reminder.  I don’t know if he is the answer, long term.  However, this is the same QB who went 3-0 last season and destroyed the Saints after the Saints destroyed Green Bay.

4 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

Just a reminder.  I don’t know if he is the answer, long term.  However, this is the same QB who went 3-0 last season and destroyed the Saints after the Saints destroyed Green Bay.

I do know if he is the long term answer……He most certainly is not. If you look at his body of work starting for over 4 years and think he can be a franchise QB I don’t know what to tell you. Will he be a very good backup? Absolutely, franchise QB? No way 

• Pie 1