• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Haskins struck by car and killed

Cdparr7

I just can't imagine the hurt his loves ones are going through

this really makes you appreciate every second you're able to breathe

So young too.

*I can't say this without sounding messed up..

But...does this make the Steelers trade up for M.Willis more likely...*

May you rest in peace Dwayne Haskins

31 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Why I will never, ever check my car on the highway. I don’t care if it’s just changing a tire, I’ll get it towed and GTFO of there. Putting way too much trust in thousands of people. And most people can’t drive in the first place and think they can.

My coworker always gave me shut for driving like ‘a bitch’ aka defensive driving. One day I asked how many accidents he’s been in and his insurance rate in front of his GF. The jokes stopped after that lol. And he totaled a company car a year later.

Plus…Florida? F no. Anyways really sad to go so young.

Yes please get your cars off the highway and even if you're not on a highway, a safer spot than letting half your vehicle stick out in the road. Every please be safe out there.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yes please get your cars off the highway and even if you're not on a highway, a safer spot than letting half your vehicle stick out in the road. Every please be safe out there.

He apparently ran out of gas. If that’s the case, you can’t get much further than the median

• Poo 1

You always see clips of cop cars getting hit during a stop (dash cam). So you know it happens with regular cars too. I wonder what is behind those accidents? Like, the driver is looking at the accident/stop and isn't even aware they are drifting into it. Rubbernecking I think it's called. Crazy. 24 is way too young to go.

Just now, gofightwin said:

He apparently ran out of gas. If that’s the case, you can’t get much further than the median

Well then also check your gas before trips or stop pushing your vehicle when you are really low. Just use common sense to protect yourself and others.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

35 minutes ago, frankw said:

Apparently Schefter is getting some heat for the initial tweet seen here. The nature of instant news I suppose.

There was no sense to basically say "hey this guy that wasnt very good in the NFL just died at 24" what was the purpose of bringing up his NFL struggles? Treat people like people and not objects for your sports fandom. fug Schefter. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1