• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rich Eisen on Pelissero's QB piece

TheCasillas

This draft may not have any legit QB prospects but holy hell it’s made it interesting to dig into them all.

First time I’m actually quite interested to know where a lot of these kids go more than whoever the hell we decide to ruin.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I stand beside what I've said. Draft a QB, whether at 6 or trade down, there value is so much higher than any position.

Joe Thomas, one of the best left tackles in NFL history, helped the browns win two games a year, because they never had a QB, the year they got Baker, it rose exponentially, and that he was only average. Get your QB, then get your tackle.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't want to gamble at #6.

Every draft picks is a gamble. Ol can be a bust just like QB/DE/CB whatever can. Tony Mandarich was a sure thing once upon a time and crashed…NO ONE knows how good any of these guys will be idc how many articles any one has read/tape they’ve studied. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's always a gamble. Y'all acting like a LT is a guarantee but just look at all the LT busts over the past two decades 

58 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Every draft picks is a gamble. Ol can be a bust just like QB/DE/CB whatever can. Tony Mandarich was a sure thing once upon a time and crashed…NO ONE knows how good any of these guys will be idc how many articles any one has read/tape they’ve studied. 

Some guys are way bigger gambles than others.

There's no quarterback in this draft I'm willing to gamble on.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1