• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says 5 year minimum for Rhule.

Zod

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean....did you believe he would keep him after the disaster of this past season? I know I didn't.

I've said it several times before and still believe Rhule gets at least 4 years. Tepper doesn't strike me as the sort that will spend millions for someone to sit at home. Then add his ego, desire to outsmart every other team, and the desire to be right about Rhule.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

How do you know he'll be forced to listen to them? And even if he does, what is there to guarantee that he'll take their advice to heart instead of dismissing it out of hand?

You don't bring in folks with lots of experience and then ignore them.  Especially when you are on the hot seat and these folks are your best hope to keep your job.

9 hours ago, Zod said:

Said Rhule is building a foundation that he knew would take five years. Then he said heck, maybe 6 years.

I feel sick. 

Ive told yall for months this was an investment from an egotistical billionaire. Hes here for seven.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Oc 2 last year wasn't very experience either and was his friend..

That's not the same as Mcadoo who has more experienced and was a HC longer them him..

All your talking about happened last year..

Before he got humbled with 

1. Fitt taking more of the roster duties and being more of the face of the franchise..

2. Him being forced to hire more experienced coaches with HC ability.. There are 3 guys on the coaching staff now that can be interim HC if he gets fired during the season.. I know Rhule didn't want that..

It is an assumption that he was humbled. I think TBD on that.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Man, tell me you will at least consider that this team was horrible on the offensive line and had no CMC and Joe Brady was average at the very best. Last year was going to be tough on offense with that OL

But what is the common thread there? Rhule picked all those fools.

Hence why he should go. Remember, this man got a windfall if a contract and complete control of personnel. The buck stops with him. All failures are his.

• Beer 3