• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we not get a pick from green bay for robby?

RumHam

Thing is I think WR is going the way of the RB in terms of talent in the draft. There are so many talented WRs entering the draft every year and those guys are starting to make major impacts as rookies now why trade for an older, non elite WR at all when you can probably draft one with equal or better talent and have them on a rookie deal? 

Its why I’m confused by the Jets rumored offers for Deebo. If you are willing to part with like 4 draft picks for him aren’t you a bit concerned that those picks could just be used for WRs that have similar levels of talent? And combined they will cost less than what Deebo will get in a contract in like two more years. And you’d have them for 2-3 more years than him. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Robby's play will effect his career more than his mouth.  When can hold onto the ball on crucial downs he can talk all the smack he wants.

As the old saying goes "Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk."

Good post.  I'm with you on the talk and walk.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Varking said:

Thing is I think WR is going the way of the RB in terms of talent in the draft. There are so many talented WRs entering the draft every year and those guys are starting to make major impacts as rookies now why trade for an older, non elite WR at all when you can probably draft one with equal or better talent and have them on a rookie deal? 

Its why I’m confused by the Jets rumored offers for Deebo. If you are willing to part with like 4 draft picks for him aren’t you a bit concerned that those picks could just be used for WRs that have similar levels of talent? And combined they will cost less than what Deebo will get in a contract in like two more years. And you’d have them for 2-3 more years than him. 

Let alone you will need to pay him top dollar once traded for I think it’s been terrible moves by the Raiders and Dolphins so far