• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - General NFL draft chatter

Zod

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Rapoport says the Jags are going either Travon, Aidan, Neal, or Ikey #1. Those were their top 4

Id pick Sauce #1, fug the past about you cannt pick a CB at 1, yes you can!

I still feel Walker is the guy, about month ago he was getting #1 overall hype. The GM drafts freaks, doesnt care about stats.

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Hahahaha.... Sadiki .  Kuwait is a dry country so homemade is the only sauce in town.

No, full room carpets but the Mosques erupt every couple of hours.  Especially since it is Ramadan. 

Stay safe and come home in one piece.  

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Stay safe and come home in one piece.  

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

After I retired from the USN, I spent 2003 to 2019 supporting our troops but this job, I am working for a company that supports the F18 Hornet for the Kuwait Air Force.   A bunch of retired Sailors doing what we did on active duty. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

15 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Hahahaha.... Sadiki .  Kuwait is a dry country so homemade is the only sauce in town.   Any real alcohol will cost between $100 and $200 a bottle. 

No, full room carpets but the Mosques erupt every couple of hours.  Especially since it is Ramadan. 

Being in NYC is odd. My kiddo gets Monday off from school (Eid al-Fitr), as well as many Asian, Jewish, and African holidays. I bet it's a happy time over there right now though!

• Beer 1