• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's possible, but that's an opinion.

It's also possible he might not amount to much.

Heaven knows we've all seen guys we thought we're going to be great go to the NFL and disappear. It happens.

There are like 10 red flags with Willis.   Just too much to overcome 

Edited by mrcompletely11

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It's possible, but that's an opinion.

It's also possible he might not amount to much.

Heaven knows we've all seen guys we thought we're going to be great go to the NFL and disappear. It happens.

I agree with all of that but I’m not about to hate the kid or say he sucks because he went to Liberty. I like some things that he does and I like a lot of what Howell does as well.

I don’t particularly like Corral but I’m not willing to say that he won’t be an NFL QB like some people are doing here with Willis.

6 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Hamilton ran a 4.7 at his pro day though.  That's why he fell.  That's slow for a safety and basically potentially limits what you can do with him.  I've said the whole time if this 4.3 talk was true he should have ran it but on tape you could clearly see he wasnt a 4.3 guy.

Oh I don't think he's a 4.3 guy. 4.45-4.5 my guess

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I think a lot of the Willis hype is coming from people that want a Cam 2.0 and since Willis looks up to Cam and went to the same high school, well, he's the chosen one for now.

This. Other than one very anti-Willis guy, most of the Willis guys have Cam avatars. They just can't let go.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1