• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 Pick 94: Panthers Select Matt Corral - QB Ole Miss

Ricky Spanish

Looking at his workouts online he def could put on at least 5 lbs of muscle pretty easily if he commits to the weight room. Especially in the lower half which could allow him to bring some of his run game to the NFL. 

Edited by RJK

17 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Did not realize that, he’s got that Malik Willis thing going on where he probably looks faster than he is because he’s twitchy and elusive.

Watson is a passer, and I concur its not about taking one to the house its buying time to throw.... I'm not sold any of the QBs in this draft will he more than backups we shall see.

• Beer 1

I was on the Willis train because I wanted Fields and was mad as hell at the Darnold trade.

This draft erase all doubt. I've went back and study more film and Corral is more consistent in the passing game than Willis. He needs to bulk up but I believe we got the steal of the draft.

plus ickey...yeah i just renewed my PSL 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I hope he doesn’t think he’s going to run like he did in college, he’ll end up on IR with CMC.

Yeah that's the first thing they will have to work out of him.

They'll have to get him on a weight and conditioning program that's going to help him survive in the NFL. 

I still think he's a full season project to get ready for live bullets. Maybe I'm wrong and he adapts quickly. I'm just happy we have something to watch other than Sam failing miserably. Although I'm still not convinced they don't trade for someone else to start the season. 

• Pie 1