• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I listened to all you motherfuggers for weeks with hints here and there

top dawg

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'm pleased!

I listened to guys go on and on about Willis and Pickett and Howell. I threw hints out here and there. I also believe I was the first to go on record as being on the Corral train. Well, here we are. 

Corral was the most enigmatic, and in my opinion had the actual highest upside of any QB in the draft. My only question about him was his injury concerns. He'll have to modify his game, but he is a legit gamer!

Now I am certain we made the wrong pick…thanks

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

After Willis, who I did not want.  I would say the huddle was 50/50 on Howell and Corral.

Whoever gets Howell is going to be pleasantly surprised at his value.

BTW I have to eat some crow as someone I was talking with said Howell was a forth rounder and I thought no way.   Just hand me some BBQ sauce to make it go down easier. 😃

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I hope that Corral gets his NFL body so he can take the abuse in the NFL. He is very athletic and moves well. He says his understanding of Xs and Os and protections are his strength.  That would be nice for a change.

I would have rather heard from the staff that he understands the Xs and Os but I'll take his word. 

12 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

After Willis, who I did not want.  I would say the huddle was 50/50 on Howell and Corral.

Whoever gets Howell is going to be pleasantly surprised at his value.

BTW I have to eat some crow as someone I was talking with said Howell was a forth rounder and I thought no way.   Just hand me some BBQ sauce to make it go down easier. 😃

I wonder who that was......

• Pie 1

I liked him too but he’s as much of a project as Willis but without the mobility upside. He is definitely mobile and has as strong of an arm as you can ask for which is awesome. I’m pumped about this pick, something to get truly excited about at the QB position for the first time in years. Not getting my hopes up on him contributing this year though.

• Beer 1