• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UDFA Signings

Daddy_Uncle

16 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Decent number of WRs. Staff might be hoping somebody pops and makes Shi or even Robby expendable.

Shi I would be willing to hang onto to see if he can get himself in line permanently but Robbie I say that would be great to replace him with a UDFA that sticks or anyone for that matter that can catch. Tired of his mouth and I feel like he may have some serious locker room distraction ability in the upcoming season.

• Pie 3

17 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Shi I would be willing to hang onto to see if he can get himself in line permanently but Robbie I say that would be great to replace him with a UDFA that sticks or anyone for that matter that can catch. Tired of his mouth and I feel like he may have some serious locker room distraction ability in the upcoming season.

I’d offer Shi a pot brownie for every KR/PR that he takes to the crib this year.

• Beer 1