• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ickey Thump (2022)

GRWatcher

I love that he can take on big guys in the trenches or hit LBers and DBs on the run. Ickey / Motton bookends is a strong combo. 

There will be holding calls and false starts as with any rookie but damn it's going to be fun watching him wreck grown men. 

• Pie 4

Jordan gross said he hopes we put a left guard beside him and let them just stick. I was telling a guy at work I hope Deonte could put up a fight with Brady. He said he has watched  Cade and thinks he has a fair shot to get the guard spot. Regardless,  we could have massive holes on either  side for the 1st time since  Oher Norwell  Kalil Turner Moton... 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I like how he always "falls" on their ass after their down.

I would hate to be the defender coming up on him from the secondary. He doesn't look to let those guys slide bye lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

37 minutes ago, stbugs said:

The bolded was never an OL. Oher had his concussion issues the year before Moton was drafted and never played again.

That said, I posted in the Mays thread that I could see him jumping BC. I also don’t hold out much hope for Brown. He’s a big guy but way overrated in here. 

I totally  forgot... that was Remmers... so omit  that... the best oline would have been Gross (1st Super Bowl run)and crew then...  I thought of Cam Mvp  run and remembered  the line being solid but forgot about Mike killing us on the right. 

• Pie 1