• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers eyeing Sean Payton post Rhule?

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

From one narcissist to another

Well true,but at least this guy wins. He is no nice guy at all but he at the bare minimum wins games. Yep, I can't stand him either but I know times are mad when all of a sudden I'm excited at the thoughts of the enemy coming here to coach.

14 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean the Panthers are probably eyeing a lot of coaches.  

I think people have forgotten how bad it got for Matt Rhule before Tepper brought in Cam to calm everyone down.  Has potential to get real ugly quick this year for Rhule

I really don't remember it getting any better once Cam arrived with the exception of the first game.  I was still pissed the rest of the year.  

33 minutes ago, Barney said:

I really don't remember it getting any better once Cam arrived with the exception of the first game.  I was still pissed the rest of the year.  

The last two home games prior to Cam’s surprise return….you could hear the boos from BOA on the TV coverage.   And there was a LOT of season left. 

Cam solved that problem for them. 

41 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

For a week or 2

he pretty muched solved it overall. 

Fans overall were content to have him back and lose every game w/ him.   It was basically a real goodbye we never got to have.  Rhule even robbed us from that at the end.  

49 minutes ago, CRA said:

he pretty muched solved it overall. 

Fans overall were content to have him back and lose every game w/ him.   It was basically a real goodbye we never got to have.  Rhule even robbed us from that at the end.  

think you’re getting cam stans and Panther fans confused

i was not happy about wasting 10 m that could’ve been rolled over on a lost season whatsoever and thought it made Tep look even more foolish from a success standpoint 

but you’re right in that he was shown all he had to do is play with emotions and he’d be loved no matter the results from the stans

pretty much ruined my enjoyment but at some point when those things aren’t an option Tep will have to find success

On 5/13/2022 at 10:07 AM, Pakmeng said:

When you read around and follow the things that get posted on places like Twitter it's very common to find that the origination is clearly speculation or conjecture. But then its too late and things are being reported as facts down the line.  I don't thinks it's mistakes as much as complete disregard for anything but generating traffic.

Yeah that usually true but the team website went out of their way to confirm that Tepper called Sean Payton, they did not release the details or the nature of that call.

On 5/12/2022 at 5:09 PM, YourLastThought said:

Well, I guess I won't be able to hate him anymore if he was our coach. Too be honest I couldn't stand the guy as coach of the Saints but he is a DAMN GOOD coach and I would take him in a heartbeat for our Panthers. He could coach circles around Rhule on a bad day with his eyes closed and a hundred degree fever all while sleeping.

I wish I didn’t agree with all of this. But I do. 

• Beer 1