• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camp news

Captain Morgan

8 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

At least there were different posts and every post didnt turn into the exact same comments over and over every time.

I do agree the Rhule talk has devolved into a thread derailing clusterfug and I avoid dragging that out if I can but the owner has earned his criticism. Matt however can silence the naysayers this season but if not it should and will be a free for all again that's sports in the social media age.

Edited by frankw

5 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

David Newton
@DNewtonespn
·
2m
Sam Darnold's advice to rookie Matt Corral is similar to what Teddy Bridgewater gave him as a young player with the New York Jets. Just focus on doing your job.

So Profound…

Meme Reaction GIF

David Newton
@DNewtonespn
 · 4m
Panthers WR Robbie Anderson said he was "just trying to be a good teammate to his quarterback (Sam Darnold)''when he tweeted a negative reaction to the team possibly signing Baker Mayfield.

David Newton
@DNewtonespn
·
4m
Anderson said he doesn't know Mayfield, so it was nothing personal to the quarterback.

• Pie 1

Carolina Blitz
@KeepBlitzin
·
2h
Before 11 on 11 drills Corral walked up to the lineman and dapped each of them up. Little things that are noticeable.

David Newton
@DNewtonespn
·
1m
Panthers coach Matt Rhule likes what wide receiver Robbie Anderson can do in OC Ben McAdoo’s system. “I think in this offense Robbie will have a ton of production.’’

Joe Person
@josephperson
·
23s
Matt Rhule characterizes the Carlos Dunlap visit as a "first step," says there's nothing imminent.

Darin Gantt
@daringantt
·
1m
Rhule says defensive line is an area they’re always looking to upgrade. 

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1