• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral is now in Madden 22's "Madden Ultimate Team"

PizzaTheHutt

I was really surprised to see the rookies making their debuts in last year's game!!! 

Corral has been a pretty rare card so far but I was able to snag and cost a solid 85,000 gold in auctions. 

Worth. Every. Penny. 

.......so how's your 4th of July going? Surely it can't be this exciting.....

20220704_170423.jpg

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 5

Man idgaf. If it's trash then I'm Oscar the Grouch just wallowing in it. It has kept me very entertained this weekend, and that's the whole damn point. And since it's on gamepass now its not like I shelled out $60 for a hard copy.

Edgy Madden comments are about as cool as a stranger's internet hot takes on Star Wars. 

• Pie 5

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

Field General?! 95 overall?! What sorcery is this? God I hope this comes true one day. 

3 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Also, 95 OVR??? 😕

It's Ultimate Team - all of the recognizable rookies will have cards ranging from the 70s to 90s. Means nothing.

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Man idgaf. If it's trash then I'm Oscar the Grouch just wallowing in it. It has kept me very entertained this weekend, and that's the whole damn point. And since it's on gamepass now its not like I shelled out $60 for a hard copy.

Edgy Madden comments are about as cool as a stranger's internet hot takes on Star Wars. 

Ha. That last sentence might have made me spit out my coffee. Ha ha. 

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

I think the hate comes from what a large group wished it was and not what it became. If the gameplay and franchise settings were where I wished they were I would still be playing. Deffinatly hate on the game but not the player...at least for me.