• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Commies GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

I mean, Corral was looking off the defenders, didn’t look at Kirkwood til right as he threw it. That was the play, it was a hospital ball but wasn’t much else Corral could do but throw it away. Maybe he should have

He couldn’t throw it away.  That was the play call that’s on the coordinator 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, Castavar said:

Lost my poor mom 4 months ago to lung cancer (God Bless her soul, miss her so much!). She went from walking and exercising to not even being able to stand up to go to her room potty anymore. Broke my mental so damn hard.

Very sorry for your loss, @Castavar. 😢

fug Cancer.

• Pie 1

Just now, Captroop said:

Welp. He looks like a rookie. Throwing hospital balls and staring down his receiver.  

He also is a rookie that didn’t get work in Wofford. 

the comical Sam competition essentially steals some of Baker’s reps he needs and also steals from the backups. 

• Pie 1

Its fine, we knew he'd take work.

Again, some are going to overreact to this. He's a third rounder for a reason. Ignore the first round bullshit. He could still very well be the franchise guy, but he has a ways to go. That's OK.

Hopefully he keeps getting more and more playtime, but PJ appears to be ahead of him, albeit from limited play time.

Fwiw, I think PJ is more like Baker in how he allows the offense to open up since he isn't afraid to make all the throws, even tho he shouldn't always make the throws he does, lol. Sam is just gunshy now. The offense looked better with Baker and PJ.

• Poo 1