• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Carolina Game Ever...

chknwing

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

2013 Vs the Niners was rigged af too hence why they ate my most hated.

We've been screwed many many times but that one right there, I was screaming at the refs, foaming at the mouth in the first quarter, they came in to screw us, it was obvious in the first quarter.

They could hit us we couldn't hit them. They were allowed to play aggressive we couldn't touch any of them or else. Dude jumped into our backfield, no flag, he just slowly walks backward into place.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

We've been screwed many many times but that one right there, I was screaming at the refs, foaming at the mouth in the first quarter, they came in to screw us, it was obvious in the first quarter.

They could hit us we couldn't hit them. They were allowed to play aggressive we couldn't touch any of them or else. Dude jumped into our backfield, no flag, he just slowly walks backward into place.

I was throw out of the stadium in the middle of the third because a nines fan behind me hosed five people in my row with beer and I *drunkenly dropped the gloves* only game I've been to that I didn't stay until the end....

• Flames 1

59 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The Rain game.... TD and Luke had great INTs on the day as well.....I remember Ginn setting that up... And the delay from thunderstorms.

dude, that game was fuging amazing.  I remember that was essentially the closing of the door on the saints initial run with brees, they were in purgatory for a few seasons after and this was the closing of that first window.  My profile photo is actually a newspaper from south Louisiana (where I lived and grew up), and that headline was god damned perfect.  

• Pie 1

I think the the 2003 Super Bowl run was more exciting than 2015. Don't get me wrong, it was absolutely fun to watch Cam and the team dominate each and every game except for the loss in 2015. But from a thrill stand point, the 2003 team were underdogs for pretty much the whole season. It was truly a cinderella story. We were called the cardiac cats for a reason that season. When one game can be summed up by one play call, X-clown, that has to be one of the best Panthers game ever. Double overtime as underdogs, yeah it doesn't get much better than that. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Everyone has already hit the good one’s but I’ll add MNF vs. the Patriots in 2013. Always nice to beat Brady, especially on national TV.

Wasn't it nice to have a great record against the Patriots for those couple years? Cam this Cam that but Cam as a Panther owned the Patriots. We were actually the team they didn't want to see at the end of it all. They got the Falcants instead. Lucky them.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

Wk1 2003 opener vs Jax.

Felt like I was on a boat.  Concrete isn’t supposed to wiggle.

That entire weekend was one of the best opening weekends in NFL history.

Multiple overtime games, several letters coming down to the wire, it was amazing.