• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Did half the league field one of the worst starting olines in years last season? If you're glass half full right now that's fine but we are a few steps away from another mess at OL that's just reality.

Yes !! 32 teams in the league.. More then half the league didn't have a fuging top 15 Oline...

Burrows got sacked 60 times remember??

• Pie 1

Regardless of the draft picks and what not, I feel bad for Corral.  This a major blow to his career.

1. If he was healthy, he could have played at the end of the year if we were stinking it up to get some quality reps.

2. If Baker does well, he's getting an extension and Matt's career is as a backup at best.

3.  If the Panthers stink, a whole new staff comes in, and they won't want anything to do with him.

He's going to have a very hard time finding his way in the league now.  While he's a millionaire now, I do still feel bad for he competitive kid he is.

• Pie 6

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

And the injury is on Rhule, putting him behind third stringer OL.  Matt should have played first and second quarter and call it a night behind our second stringers

He's our third string QB currently. He's going to play behind 3rd string oline the majority of the time. This argument doesn't make sense.

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 2

Just now, NAS said:

And the injury is on Rhule, putting him behind third stringer OL.  Matt should have played first and second quarter and call it a night behind our second stringers

And if 1 of the starting Olinemen got hurt.. Who would you have blamed then???

Again is nobody in the league playing behind 3rd and 4th stringers??

Blaming Rhule is funny. Almost every NFL team is playing their 3rd and 4th string offenses this week, and people on here are blaming our end of roster offensive line. Indianapolis is playing some guy named Jack Coan at QB for christ sake.

This was the risk drafting Corral, he is a fragile player. The team babied him and he got hurt anyway. It's unfortunate, but he needs a year of studying and strength training anyway.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I don't know if you've noticed but the only projected starter to carry over from last years line is Moton. It's a brand new line my guy.

Elflein Daley and Erving are all still here a few plays away from starting last I checked. 17 games is a long season.

• Pie 1