• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade Dennis Daley to Titans

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, in the Titans front office...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9521adfe78ea91adcf1d

Watch him turn into a Pro Bowler (kidding). It’s funny we hire a good OL coach and he just ditched one of our starters and benched/cut the other 3. Only Moton is the same from last year. Campen was like these guys don’t belong on a NFL roster…

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

This was all Rhule. I mean doesn’t he control everything?

Rhule is a tool.  I'm sure Matt said: 'this is the list of who we are cutting Scott, do you think we can get any trade compensation out of them?' 

I HIGHLY doubt Rhule was like: 'Hey man call the Titans and trade them Daley for a 5th.'  

Yes, Rhule gave Fitterer some ammunition to work with, but Scott is the one that makes the fireworks happen.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you'd asked me what I thought we could get for any of our backup OL in a trade I would've asked you to take me to your dealer if you thought we could get ANYTHING. 😂

Fitt is great at getting value. He is a value junkie. He can give a coach all the value that is available. Its up to the coach to do his part of the deal and actually coach them.

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Rhule is a tool.  I'm sure Matt said: 'this is the list of who we are cutting Scott, do you think we can get any trade compensation out of them?' 

I HIGHLY doubt Rhule was like: 'Hey man call the Titans and trade them Daley for a 5th.'  

Yes, Rhule gave Fitterer some ammunition to work with, but Scott is the one that makes the fireworks happen.

or the panthers did not cut any players earlier today due to the fact after practice they were gonna determine who was shoppable to get compensation. It's not cats vs dogs or black and white. It's very likely Rhule and Fitts worked together on how they could get compensation and for who.....

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3