• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving back

Rock_Steady

1 minute ago, Rock_Steady said:

I’ve lived in Washington right outside Seattle since 2015. That glorious year. Then we fell to pieces. I wore my Newton 1 jersey to much hate and ridicule. Now moving back east to Charleston, SC. Time to put all this behind and move on.  

Welcome home.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Rock_Steady said:

I’ve lived in Washington right outside Seattle since 2015. That glorious year. Then we fell to pieces. I wore my Newton 1 jersey to much hate and ridicule. Now moving back east to Charleston, SC. Time to put all this behind and move on.  

Good timing, missed the majority of the summer humidity

• Pie 2

I moved from wilmington to Atlanta, moving to an NFC town is insufferable. Moved to Nashville and its 100 times better with an AFC team. Got free tickets at their club section now too and its a great fall back for when the panthers are garbage and they actually have a coach thats smart and its painful seeing a good coach and having Rhule for my team.

If the economy was better in NC for tech i woulda moved back after Atlanta but ended up in Nashville and the Corona hit and fell into an unbelievable relationship that led to the said free club section tickets so theres no chance for me moving back at the time but Carolina's still on the mind. Enjoy moving back!

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

I moved from wilmington to Atlanta, moving to an NFC town is insufferable. Moved to Nashville and its 100 times better with an AFC team. Got free tickets at their club section now too and its a great fall back for when the panthers are garbage and they actually have a coach thats smart and its painful seeing a good coach and having Rhule for my team.

If the economy was better in NC for tech i woulda moved back after Atlanta but ended up in Nashville and the Corona hit and fell into an unbelievable relationship that led to the said free club section tickets so theres no chance for me moving back at the time but Carolina's still on the mind. Enjoy moving back!

How was ATL? I have a chance to move there or Pitts…but can hold out for better areas. Would be nice to get the hell out of the west coast, these people are insufferable.