• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Panthers predictions thread

Zod

Nobody with the easiest prediction yet?

Higgins TD (you know Baker wants to get one to him in this game as a huge middle finger to the Browns and they looked like they had a good connection in camp)

Panthers 31 Browns 23

Baker is going to be fired up for this game and it's going to bleed into the rest of the team as well, I'm thinking 3 passing TDs to Higgins, DJ, CMC, with another CMC TD on the ground

Browns are going to be missing both their starting OT's with Brisett starting and only one decent pass catcher, Burns with 2 sacks and another 2-4 from the rest of the team.  Their best chance is to run the ball, but without their starting OT's, they will struggle a bit from there too.

Edited by tukafan21

26 - 23

Offense starts off hot with the scripted plays and defense holds the browns to low scoring in the first half. 

Browns make a come back in the second half to tie it 23-23. Panthers offense is a little bit off but eventually pull it together for a game winning fg drive in the 4th. 

27-23 good guys

Special teams will play a big part. We improved there a lot this offseason (other than questions at kicker, obviously). CMC looks like his old self and Baker does enough to keep things honest. The defense gets tired in the second half, but holds on. 

No matter the outcome, I think this team will be much improved by season's end. Whether that will be enough to make the playoffs, I don't know. 

Edited by Wolfcop

I think the Panthers are going to run hard over the left side (Garrett using Ickey, Brady, and Foreman). Low scoring first half.

Baker and McCaffrey will have good days, 250 and 150 respectively. 

Browns run well between the 20s but only manage 3 FGs.

Panthers get 2 TDs from Baker and 1 from McCaffrey. 

27 - 9 Panthers. 

Edited by Gash

Not sure about it. Supposed to be raining so that hurts our passing game, they have a decent d-line with Garrett and Clowney, Ickey will be tested all day. 

Our defense has to stop the run, that might be the key to a Panther victory. Brissett won’t do squat against our secondary. 

Low scoring game: Panthers 21 Browns 14

On 9/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, Paa Langfart said:

I won't predict the score but I think the Panthers get beat tomorrow.  This team of ours isn't nearly as good as we think.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, Wundrbread33 said:

I think it’s better than we think, and it’s been held back by QB, O-line, and playcalling offensively. 

We know those things have been addressed, but we will soon see if they have been fixed. 

We are hot garbage.  Just as I thought.

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

We are hot garbage.  Just as I thought.

Long season. Power running team is our worst matchup, and it took Baker and the offense too long to get going. 

It’s okay if someone disagrees with you btw. You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Life’s too short for you to give a poo what I think.