• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our last two first round picks, Icky and Horn.....BUSTS

GOAT

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Icky, LMFAO. kid is trash. Beat like a drum. I don't care if it's his first game vs Garrett. Dude is not a top 10 LT.

Horn, LMFAO. This is his rookie season since he broke his foot back pedaling. The kid has no idea what he's doing, penalty riddled, can't wrap, can't cover, looks lost.

Two HUUUUUUGE misses back to back drafts. This will set us back YEARS.

FYI we should have won, that call on Burns was ass. I was going to make this thread regardless.

You need serious enema. It's Icky's FIRST game you goof. It's Horns first game back from missing most of his rookie season. What the absolute hell is your problem? You seriously should just chill and get a grip.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Beer 1

IMO I thought Christensen shouldve played LT this game. He atleast has seen some action. Might not been better but atleast he has more experience. Horn is till getting used to the game and Ickey will be good. He just had probably one of the best in the game lined up across from him day 1. I bet he learned alot today.

• Pie 1

Lol horn and icky are not busts wtf

Brown…I’d lean towards yea more than no

but look at their coaching. Look at who is basically building and grooming them to take the step from college to nfl. COLLEGE coach. That’s what’s stunting them and will probably ruin them.

really a shame.

I blame coaching for not giving Ickey more help against a top notch pass rusher. Nice way to squash his confidence. They tried at times, but any chip blocks they tried just didn't stop him because... our blocking just sucks.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 1

IMO, 

Horn had a couple penalties but he also arguably had the best performance of all our corners today. CJ with the blatent panic reaction PI and Donte allowing Donovan Peoples to grab about a half dozen contested catches without a deflection. 

As for Ickey, it's his first NFL game and he just happens to be blocking what a future HOF talent. Give him time, if his pass pro can catch up to his run blocking we'll be more than fine. Have you seen our non existent pressure DLine?????... that's who he practices against. 

It's too early for a quality verdict on either. Combined they've played 5 games counting today. If we're talking draft busts I think the fanbase as a whole has found that answer: Derrick Brown

Now our first round defensive tackle has been extremely disappointing. He's big for no reason basically. That's the same thing I used to say about Ian Thomas. We do need SERIOUS help at DT and DE. Not to mention MLB. Fix that and we fix our run defense enormously. Letting Reddick leave was an identifiable wrong decision in hindsight. Ironically by not paying for it we're going to pay for it all season long.