• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anyone here not waving the white flag?

mc52beast

Yes we lost our annual “revenge game” and yes we looked pretty bad in spots but the team showed heart and it came down to a BS RTP call for the Browns to win. 

I’m not giving up on the season after one game. I’m hoping that the staff can get things straightened out and we can beat a Giants team that without question we should beat. 

All bets are off if we suck against the Giants next week.

Edited by mc52beast
  • Beer 1

Yeah, just like we should have "without question" beat them last year right?

We have THE worst HC in the league. We just lost to the fuggin Brissett lead Browns, down to their THIRD RT, and we were at home.................and still fuggin lost. Browns haven't won an opening game since 2004. We just lost to that. There's no hope bruh.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1

We played like absolute garbage, couldn’t stop the run, and still came within a kicker kicking a 58 yard fg of winning. 

We’re exactly what I thought we were. A 6-7 win team that could go to 8-9 with decent oline play. 

We’re gonna win some games this year but we’re also gonna have some unwatchable games. 

Hell no. Here's what I saw today: the Browns are strongest where we are weakest.

The Browns have an incredibly strong rushing attack, and our Run D is weak.

The Browns have an incredibly strong pass rush, and we're staring a rookie at LT.

Ickey looked raw, but going up against Myles Garrett in your first regular season action is a very tall order. Honestly, until we play the Rams and Aaron Donald, I don't think we're facing a pass rush the likes of which we saw today. And by that point, Ickey will be a salty veteran by comparison.

Similarly, I'm not sure we're going to face a two-headed rushing attack like we dealt with today. I don't know what Nick Chubb is covered in, but they should bottle it and it would outsell KY jelly.

I saw a lot of fight in the team today, and I wouldn't throw in the towel after 1 week.

• Pie 2