• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Don’t Care Anymore

6 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I've been numb to it for years. I can't remember the last time I was truly upset about losing

Back in the good old days, I'd be pissed after a loss.  Now it's not wasting the energy on.  My wife asked me if the Panthers won, I said "no" and went on drinking my beer and surfing the web.

Edited by 45catfan

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally the least upset I've ever been after a crushing defeat at the buzzer with a terribly bad crucial call going against us. Normally I'd be LIVID.

We honestly had no business being in that game.

Yeah there’s a certain numbness at this point. Easily the worst era in our team’s history. Honestly, worse than deafmute Seifert’s teams. They at least had an offense.

Edited by davos

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally the least upset I've ever been after a crushing defeat at the buzzer with a terribly bad crucial call going against us. Normally I'd be LIVID.

We honestly had no business being in that game.

thank you, feel like im the only one not super upset by the result, tough case of just running out of time today. The entire offense is brand new, its going to take a few games to get dialed in, but we dont have that luxury now, gotta beat the giants next week.