• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker had a perfect QB rating in the 4th quarter

TheCasillas

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

blindly pessimistic?   Hmmm, interesting choice of words

What I mean by that, is disregarding anything good, (in this case) to the point where we pretend a perfect qb rating in the 4th quarter is irrelevant, and people literally not giving Baker credit for a 70 yard TD to Anderson, when we haven’t seen a throw that accurate since Ginn was on the team. 

It’s a game if W’s vs L’s, I get it that, but people pretend good things literally didn’t happen, or they create a narrative that feeds their pity pout session, and it’s silly. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Thats because their qb missed a ton of open throws.  It probably should have been a 3 score game in the 2nd qt.   I doubt we see that much qb incompetence as we move into the meat of our schedule. 

If our o-line didn't miss their blocks, and Baker didn't miss a wide open Shi Smith and throw that interception, and Matt Rhule didn't miss half of his brain on gameday, and the refs didn't miss that intentional grounding call, and our defense didn't miss all those tackles, then we would've won by at least 795 points.  (Am I doing this right?)  

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

I'm hoping he can build on that going into the next game but I don't have much confidence in the gameplans of our coaching staff. They better figure out something because if we start out slow and awful again they're going to blink a few times and Barkley will have put up 100 yards on our defense already.

Edited by frankw