• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule on Why CMC lack of rushes

ncfan

Trades for a QB that relies on a running game and chooses to lean on the passing game. Drafts a LT that is better with the run, raw in pass protect and decides to put his new QB behind that in his rookie debut game while going pass first scheme.  Built his O around a RB who got hurt while attempting to carry the O for 2 years and then gets him under 15 touches when 100% healthy who's best play came on another botched snap. Hires an OC with experience but has to settle for his throw first O because no one good wanted to take the job, even though his D is built to best pair with a run first O.

It is a full on failure and it's just week 2. He deserves so much more heat from everyone and I am going to enjoy watching him buckle under the stupid mess he made.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Even if that poo were for real....at some point in the first half there's got to be some light that flashes on and says, "hey....you know this might not be working!"

I mean could you all see that what we were doing wasn't working? We don't even have to know exactly what the game plan was to know that it's not working. We don't have to be employed by the Panthers or any football team to notice it.

When you see it's not working...go to fuggin plan B and always have a fuggin plan B that you can go to on a dime.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I didn't hear the quote myself, but if he said this comment as it's written, it's another example of him saying something in an awful way. Who cares what the rest of the league is doing? Either do something because it's how you believe you can win and it fits the personnel, or else sound like an also-ran.

• Beer 4

17 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

We get it Rhule sucks but you guys don't want CMC getting 30 touches so he can go on IR week 5 do you?

I'd rather know why Foreman didn't get goal line or short yardage carries. Thought that what he was signed for

I want CMC to get the touches he is paid to get. We shouldn't of paid him but we did.  So give him the rock. 

Barkley, Henry, Taylor,  Cook, etc all got over 20 touches this weekend. 

CMC isn't paid to get committee work.  He could get hurt doing anything. 

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, WestPanthers said:

Game plan is passing the game and we keep 7 receivers but only 3 seeing the field.......Great

listen, Matt Rhule was clear.  If he had just gotten a 53rd snap he could of finally put another WR on the field.  He was totally going to put the 1 WR Baker knows well on the field if he had gotten to 53 snaps. 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1