• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does 0-2 put Rhule’s seat red hot?

Panthers Fan 69

5 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I may be proven wrong on Sunday but this year does have a 2001 feeling. I just hope it doesn’t end that way. Even though going 1-15 was strangely way more entertaining than the snooze fest that was 2-14 2010. 

What is sad is 01 and 10 would have still beat last years team.  That was some of thhheee worst panthers football around.   

10 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

His seat should’ve been red hot to start the season, but Tepper is all in on winning 5 games for 7 straight years or whatever jay z did

Yanno what, I've been wanting to say this for a couple of years but figured it would piss people off. But here goes. fug Jay-Z.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I think if the Defense gets gashed again for 150+ yds on the ground, it will be Snow who falls on the sword first.  Rhule will have a few more games before he runs out of scapegoats.

I think Rhule is out of offensive scapegoats.   On 3rd QB and 2nd OC.  Him tossing anyone in the fire on O won’t silence any of the noise.   And he can’t bench his QB for relief because the next guy up is Sam. 

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

No, I don't think 0-2 puts Rhule on the hotseat. I've always felt he gets at least 4 years.

no NFL coach just gets 4-7 years.  You still have to earn it. 

the stadiums will empty, the season tickets they so want to bump the price on won't sell, etc. 

10 hours ago, 3838 said:

Great class photo of the Huddle.

Yeah . .why can't they all be happy with consistently losing? Why can't they just be happy to have a team? Why do they have to keep complaining about losing? Why do they have to keep yelling to get rid of a coach that doesn't know how to win?

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

no NFL coach just gets 4-7 years. 

No first time NFL coach gets the contract Tepper gave Rhule either. 🤷‍♂️

Tepper also seems to care more about the money despite his claiming he wants to win than actually winning and probably won't want to eat the majority of that contract even if he can wipe his butt with that sort of money.

18 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

No first time NFL coach gets the contract Tepper gave Rhule either. 🤷‍♂️

Tepper also seems to care more about the money despite his claiming he wants to win than actually winning and probably won't want to eat the majority of that contract even if he can wipe his butt with that sort of money.

he only is going to eat all that money if Matt Rhule stays unemployed from coaching.   Which I don't think would happen.   Rhule clearly isn't a TV gig type of guy.