• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we the worst team in the league?

Panthers Fan 69

I cant disagree with the above comments about this team being low on talent

there is a lot of young potential on this team, but its far from a stacked roster. As of right now theres one perennial pro bowl level player on our team and thats McCaffrey

for reference our 2015 team had Cam, Olsen, Stewart, Kalil, KK, Luke, TD who you would consider “elite” at their positions for several seasons then you had Norman and Norwell with breakout years at an “elite” level and then our next tier of players like CJ and Star, then over the hill but still solid vets like Tillman and Jared Allen and you realize how far away this team really is from a talent perspective from actually competing. We have one great player, several good players (DJ, Burns, Chinn, DJax, Shaq, Moton) some potential great players (Horn, Ickey) and the rest are JAGs. Until we get a legit franchise QB or a generational DL that single handedly disrupts a game like Aaron Donald or prime JJ Watt we arent going to be a contender. Is what it is bruh

9 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I cant disagree with the above comments about this team being low on talent

there is a lot of young potential on this team, but its far from a stacked roster. As of right now theres one perennial pro bowl level player on our team and thats McCaffrey

for reference our 2015 team had Cam, Olsen, Stewart, Kalil, KK, Luke, TD who you would consider “elite” at their positions for several seasons then you had Norman and Norwell with breakout years at an “elite” level and then our next tier of players like CJ and Star, then over the hill but still solid vets like Tillman and Jared Allen and you realize how far away this team really is from a talent perspective from actually competing. We have one great player, several good players (DJ, Burns, Chinn, DJax, Shaq, Moton) some potential great players (Horn, Ickey) and the rest are JAGs. Until we get a legit franchise QB or a generational DL that single handedly disrupts a game like Aaron Donald or prime JJ Watt we arent going to be a contender. Is what it is bruh

It’s Fhule. That’s why we suck. Then the players. There is no culture. No identity.  Players just don’t care. 

1 minute ago, Green-Ghost said:

I think it is too early in the season to make any kind of prediction like this. We have seen teams such as the Jacksonville jaguars have really good days then turn around and have a really bad day.  If I had to guess at this point,  I would guess the New York Jets might be the worst team.  

The Jets won yesterday.

They actually beat the team that beat us...while starting their backup.

• Pie 1