• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little....Miami

DaveThePanther2008

23 minutes ago, Smithers said:

He has still been bad overall - think he graded in the 50s the first couple games 

116 snaps, 0 penalties, 1 sack allowed. Yet only has a 48.5 grade. Still must be atrocious in the running game.

And Fitt got something for him. Yeah Fitt.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Pie 1

6 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

And sometimes it's just comes down to young guys just not getting how much actual work it takes to be an NFL player. They either get it, or they fail. Sounds like Little got it.

If you have a 1st round grade on a tackle, he better get it from day 1. He should have been a day 3 pick but Marty Hurney's gut and all...

49 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

If you have a 1st round grade on a tackle, he better get it from day 1. He should have been a day 3 pick but Marty Hurney's gut and all...

1st round tackles usually don't get it day one unless they are HOF. Sometimes it takes years and position changes. Hell we found gold in the White Buffalo and he went on to be terrible for Jax. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

1st round tackles usually don't get it day one unless they are HOF. Sometimes it takes years and position changes. Hell we found gold in the White Buffalo and he went on to be terrible for Jax. 

Norwell, Turner, Obada, Mayo... the anders collected a bunch of Panthers castoffs over there.

9 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I happen to see the NFL replay of the Miami game the other day.  Greg Little was starting guard and looked OK.  I'm not sure if any of you notice but seems like we should have had him at guard once he flopped at Tackle.

I wasn't focused on him be he's their starting guard and Miami looks solid. 

He wasn't great also one just about anyone can have one solid game a career it does not make.

The only offensive lineman I can think of in Panthers history that we gave up on too early was Evan Mathis.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Norwell wasn’t terrible in Jax, he just wasn’t elite like he was here. He was also surrounded by utter trash and worse coaching but he was still average at worst for them, when he wasn’t injured.

Hell, Jaguars Notwell would instantly be our best olineman outside of Moton…not that it’s saying much.

But I do agree tackles usually take 2 yearish…not sure what fantasy maddden land people live in saying they contribute day 1. It’s unbelievable rare even for HOFamer.

Which reminds us all how Rhule downgraded Slater defying all odds and doing just that lmao… Rhule is such a fuging clown.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1