• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict: Which Week Sam Darnold will be inserted Starter by?

SammyFranchise

Predict Which Week Sam Darnold will get his first Start  

79 members have voted

1. 1. When will Sam make his first start?

• Week 5
    • Week 6
    • Week 7
    • Week 8
    • Week9+ or Later
    • Never! Baker will start the entire season regardless how trash he is.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2022 at 06:18 AM

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think the injury was real but I do also think Rhule would have found some way to keep PJ.

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I don't trust Rhule and Co. at all. He lacks integrity and has lied to the fan base on multiple occasions.

He tells us one thing but does exactly what we already knew he wanted to do. I don't trust the weasel one bit.

• Beer 1

It'll happen, unfortunately, unless the offense figures something out. Baker will start forcing things to try to make something happen and the INTs will come.  Once Rhule can blame a couple losses on Baker he'll make the swap, but it'll only be worse and we will bounce between our 3 QBs like it's 2021.

13 hours ago, X-Clown said:

Sam was outplayed by a guy that was signed off the street last year that had a bum shoulder. He has 64 career touchdowns and 73 career turnovers. 

Baker may not end up being the guy but he's never been Sam level bad

When did the outplaying happen because I never saw that. Matt Rhule said Baker "won" the job "won" the C on his chest I never saw a "competition".

His "competition" was just two players and nobody else and Sam was vanquished by what? Bakers talent? Rhule was hooking poor Baker up. This wasn't about skill or competition it was about his collection of wayward QBs on Teppers dime and our time.

Baker won't last a year, it's on to the next next year, probably a failed QB from elsewhere.

Baker sucks worst than Sam Im also sure Baker has more fans too and that's OK but Baker ain't playing better football than anybody even Sam.