• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seems like a legit good dude. 

I'm sure he's getting sick and tired of trash QB play and trash coaching. But those checks are nice, so grin and bear it I guess.

He deserves better and you can tell he cares about the game and not just the money.

While also not being a distraction, if a guy like this is disgruntled… it says a lot. There really isn’t a reason why he shouldn’t be a factor in any game but that’s been a reality this year. Win or lose it’s unacceptable to downgrade your playmakers into.. non playmakers. 

Normally the playmakers are featured but..

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I’m glad my job isn’t taking peoples words and trying to fug them with said words. 

I'd go off on the media if I was a player. Why are y'all always trying to start poo. Always trying to get a guy to say something controversial? Try to twist their words into something controversial anyway if they don't? Go fug yourself. Go get a real job. 😂

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

In 2020, DJ had 1,200 receiving,  Robbie had 1,100 yards and Curtis had 800 yards….and the QB was Teddy. It seems like the QB position has gotten worse each year. 
How did the Panthers go from there to where they are now? This team has playmakers, 2-3 above avg WR’s, a revamped o-line, one of the best RB in the game…..but can’t score points. The Panthers offense was more dynamic and exciting when Kyle Allen was the QB. I do not think this is all on Mayfield…it seems like “they” are not setting this team up to be successful.

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, CLG said:

He deserves better and you can tell he cares about the game and not just the money.

While also not being a distraction, if a guy like this is disgruntled… it says a lot. There really isn’t a reason why he shouldn’t be a factor in any game but that’s been a reality this year. Win or lose it’s unacceptable to downgrade your playmakers into.. non playmakers. 

Normally the playmakers are featured but..

DJ Moore was held countless times in this last game against the Saints. I dont think he is frustrated at anyone on the team, probbaly angry that he cant say anything about it to the media without getting fined. 

I will say Rhule is most likely calling out Robbie more than anyone else. It was released yesterday by ESPN that Robbie is the least open reciver in the NFL for two years now. By a large margin.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2