• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

NAS

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

I think DJ Moore is overrated.  Good but not great by any means

Watching him avoid contact and dropping to the ground too easy is old

His effort can be questionable at times but I can't blame him for tiring of risking it all for the likes of Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield.

Flame our receivers all you want pal. These quarterbacks stink and let's not forget it was Matt Rhule who walked into this building saying how much he wanted to coach Cam Newton and then couldn't wait to get him out of the building and get his own guy. Well we're still waiting....

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, frankw said:

His effort can be questionable at times but I can't blame him for tiring of risking it all for the likes of Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield.

Flame our receivers all you want pal. These quarterbacks stink and let's not forget it was Matt Rhule who walked into this building saying how much he wanted to coach Cam Newton and then couldn't wait to get him out of the building and get his own guy. Well we're still waiting....

You can play blind if you want but my eyes are wide fuggin open

Here are some truths that some people here dont want to hear.  Nothing is 100% in one coach's, position group, or players fault.  It's a shared blame of different degrees.  I wish everything was just one persons fault like we love to act because that would make everything so much simpler.  As I see it first and foremost I put our offensive struggles on our OC.  Play calling is very vanilla and doesnt fit our players.  I would say in a very distant number two would be Baker.   Hes not playing well and play calling does nothing to adjust or make throws/windows any easier for him.   Third I would say are the WRs in general.  They arent getting seperation and a lot of that still comes to bad playcalling for our personnel.   I think DJ Moore is a great receiver but hes not a great route runner.   He is a receiver that you help scheme open.  Quick 5 yard routes in space for his elite rac or getting some quick pick type plays to help him get open.  Moore still has some improving to do to be able to get himself open regularly, again I would say this mostly falls on the OC and the plays hes calling.  Could all of these guys do better than they have been?  Yes, so there is some small blame there, but in the end our play calling isnt putting anyone in position for easy matchup wins.

16 hours ago, mc52beast said:

What amazes me is that there hasn’t been one player who said negative things about Rhule, not even guys who have left. I mean does Rhule have mob connections or something?

Rhule seems to be a nice guy that is in over his head.  Not a jerk in over his head. 

Teddy B pretty much said Carolina wasn’t running a real NFL team when he left 

Cam IMO has hinted at things as well.  But wasn’t going to speak on it. 

Who else is there that has left that would speak?