• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cardinals at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

you godda listen to the league...no one wanted mayfield..... there was a reason why... .and I was blind as a rat...extending an offer was just made easy...

How many times are we going to blame the quarterback without holding Rhule accountable. We already sacrificed Brady, Bridgewater, Darnold, and now you guys want to sacrifice Baker. Our offensive problems, discipline, and playcalling hasn't changed an inch from any of the new hires. IT's RHULE!

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Poo 1

LMFAO How do you lose by 10 when you had a defensive TD? Oh never mind, this is the same team that lost when your defensive rookie of the year got 2 TDs by himself lol And now he doesn't even play in the position that almost made him win DROTY. Rhule is a fuggin clown.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

I just didn’t like Bridgewater, but he was actually better than all three of these other guys.

Oh I didn't think it would get worse. But then we get Mayfield and Darnold.

Which, in fairness, I think Mayfield might have looked okay in Brady's offense. Not sure if better than Teddy.

The truth is, almost all of us owe Teddy a massive apology.

I'll start......Teddy, I am so fuging sorry about all the bad poo I said about you. I didn't realize how much worse it could get.

• Beer 3

Tepper needs to use those brass balls this week and do some firing! This was embarrassing. Up 10-3 at the half, defense playing like a playoff defense. Offense comes out in the second half uninspired and crapping the bed cannot even describe it. This is the NFL and there's NO EXCUSE to be this awful on offense... NONE! 

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Someone said Rhule would  be fired this week but I’d say it’s a better chance he quits. Dude is clueless and with each week makes himself look even dumber.  A wealthy dumber , but still dumber.  

He won't quit. If he does, he never gets another shot. And the NFL is full of bad coaches who keep landing jobs.