• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It sucks Corral will never get his shot this year

GoobyPls

The QB at the very end of the bench that they traded up to get looked horrible after not many physical reps and was told mental reps were for him as well as third string, not on the team, lineman and wide outs.

But, but, but he was playing against third stringers with third stringers in front of him and at WR, TE, RB and he looked horrible!

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

These are the RhuleAid drinkers, probably the same ones who trusted Matt Rhules choices in Baker, Sam, PJ etc.

Matt Rhule NEVER intended for ANYBODY to look good but Baker. 

You've been sold a load of crap on Baker and a load of crap against Corral.

Wake up. See what Corral does hopefully with a REAL coach before making half assed statements like he's no good. He wouldn't be there if he wasn't a good QB, if he wasn't worth.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

Unless Fitterer is retained and that’s his guy I doubt Corral gets a fair shot to start next season.

This season would have been perfect to see what we have in Corral 

If Coral played in this offense it would instantly ruin him. No rookie should be forced to run this crap. They'd get killed and never recover any confidence. Thank God corral got hurt, it may have saved his career.

• Pie 1

If I'm Corral I'm bummed I got drafted by Rhule but glad I don't have to completely ruin my career by playing any snaps this year. He's better off having the benefit of the doubt with whatever situation he's in next year. Pretty sure most guys would look like poo in this offense, especially with getting 2 snaps a day in training camp

• Pie 2

Anyone who thinks they actually saw Matt Corral and not Matt Rhules version of Matt Corral haven't been watching.

Truth is nobody has seen Corral with a first or second team offensive line so claiming to "know" anything from what Matt Rhule allowed you to see is just like believing Matt Rhule about Baker "winning" a "competition, foolishness.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If I'm Corral I'm bummed I got drafted by Rhule but glad I don't have to completely ruin my career by playing any snaps this year. He's better off having the benefit of the doubt with whatever situation he's in next year. Pretty sure most guys would look like poo in this offense, especially with getting 2 snaps a day in training camp

They ignore that part to prop up their agenda. Probably my fault.

It doesn't change the fact most of the same folk hating on Corral loved loved loved them some Baker, Baker Baker.