• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trust me a Tepper is wanting a change

54th man

But a plan has to unfold. If he fires Rhule who does he replace him with in season? Sure Wilks would work but if he can get anything out of this team will it interline him from hiring his next head coach, someone who might not be on the horizon till some smoke clears for whatever reason that may be. And our offense will still be stagnant cause we have McAdoodoo. As bad as Rhule needs to be fired a plan has to be worked out. When your front door blows off during a hurricane u don't rush out during the storm to replace it u wait till the storm has blown thru then take action. GOD THIS TEAM is enept

• Pie 3

Tepper seems to me like an extremely impatient prick who is impossible to work for, hence the resignations of two presidents of his org.

Was talking to a guy at the Riot tailgate yesterday who told me about the construction ordeal in Rock Hill. Apparently Tepper wanted more money from the state/county and when he didn't get what he wanted he just pulled out of the deal in the middle of the night. Ultimately sunk the construction company into bankruptcy. There are a lot of people in SC who hate his guts.

Edited by TNPanther
  • Pie 6

4 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

Tepper seems to me like an extremely impatient prick who is impossible to work for, hence the resignations of two presidents of his org.

Was talking to a guy at the Riot tailgate yesterday who told me about the construction ordeal in Rock Hill. Apparently Tepper wanted more money from the state/county and when he didn't get what he wanted he just pulled out of the deal in the middle of the night. Ultimately sunk the construction company into bankruptcy. There are a lot of people in SC who hate his guts.

Wait? How did the construction company go bankrupt because Tepper pulled out? Do they still not owe the company for the work and labor they started? If that's true, that some real scumbag poo coming from a multi-billionaire. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

We were told that Tepper had a "plan" when he was telling everybody it might take five years or more to rebuild.

Then the team kept making moves that were about winning now instead of building for the long term.

I'm not convinced David Tepper would know a good plan if one ran up and bit him on the ass.

This is what I take the most issue with. Tepper already put it out there that this was going to be a long-term rebuild and asked the fans for patience. We even had COVID during Rhule’s 1st season as an added reprieve. And what have we seen? A revolving door of reclamation projects at QB, loss of draft capital for multiple acquisitions that have yet to pan out, to name a few missteps, and a trend in the wrong direction. What happened to the “plan”? This team and organization is an enigma!

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 2

4 hours ago, 54th man said:

But a plan has to unfold. If he fires Rhule who does he replace him with in season? Sure Wilks would work but if he can get anything out of this team will it interline him from hiring his next head coach, someone who might not be on the horizon till some smoke clears for whatever reason that may be. And our offense will still be stagnant cause we have McAdoodoo. As bad as Rhule needs to be fired a plan has to be worked out. When your front door blows off during a hurricane u don't rush out during the storm to replace it u wait till the storm has blown thru then take action. GOD THIS TEAM is enept

This doesn't make any sense.

• Beer 1