• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MATT RHULE FIRED

NJPanthers12

16 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Well, there goes our #1 overall. I hope you guys enjoy this instant gratification 

I get it but this is such a heavy QB draft class and historically the best QB in multiple first round pick classes isn't the first one taken. Mahomes, Allen, Watson, Jackson. Let's just secure our top 5 pick and play the hand given

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

😂 Rhule sucked but do they really have to cherry pick it so much to avoid the 3-0 start last year. I mean how many other stats are from random weeks last year? Second half stats, why not, but in the first 5 games of this year and last 13 of last year? It’s not even a 16 or 17 game season.

Glad he’s gone but damn CBS you don’t have to get creative to show how bad he was.

Ok here

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

We still have the worst record since the halfway mark last year (week 9)

We have won 2 games in that timeframe. 

It's not any better, it just takes away more losses

our win % is .312 since begining of 2021. CBS leaving that out, allowed them to cut that number in half to make it a clickbait post.  That number isnt the worst in the league until you remove those wins. Media trickery.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1