• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Rhule has been let go: Time to Suck Proud for Stroud

Varking

1 minute ago, Wes21 said:

Stroud doesn't have it.  I watched one game where the announcers praised him for "doing what it takes" to pull out wins sometimes.  But why is he having to "pull out wins" when he has the talent advantage?  Guys who aren't good enough to play at OSU still go on to become 1st round draft picks at other schools.  That's how loaded they are.

Doing what it takes?  They don't even let him scramble.  He just sits in the pocket and goes through his progressions with an accurate cannon for an arm.  

• Pie 4

I’m wary of all OSU QB’s. They look like world beaters in college and crash out in the NFL. I would honestly look in a different direction or trade down just a little bit to someone that falls in love with Stroud to recoup draft capital and take a different QB.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, scratched said:

I would prefer to build some other position groups before we think about drafting another QB.

I hope you’re joking. Only position group that needs to be addressed is linebacker and overall team depth. We have a ton of young talented players. We NEED a quarterback to fulfill our true  potential. Heck based on our draft position we will be in line for early 2nd round pick, we could get the 1st or 2nd best off ball linebacker there for sure.

Panthers will be 4 years into rebuild QB is the ONLY call in a draft year where QB is supposed to be a strength

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, scratched said:

I would prefer to build some other position groups before we think about drafting another QB.

there's literally no other position group to build at this point, unless we're talking about piling up on kickers. We suck cause our QB situation sucks. 

• Pie 1